At Oskar's Wooden Ark we offer many payment options for your convenience:
We accept all major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, American Express. In Addition to that you will be able to purchase your items through PayPal Express Checkout, ApplePay or GooglePay.
We got asked several times before our shop opening and we were happy to say: Yes, we are offering AfterPay as a beloved and proven payment option. There are no fees or charges for you as our customer when purchasing through Afterpay and the option allows you to purchase your order and have it delivered immediately while you pay it off over fortnightly instalments.
How does AfterPay work?
Afterpay is fully integrated with Oskar's Wooden Ark online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy. Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. For complete information about how the Afterpay service works, please visit www.afterpay.com.au
Oskar's Wooden Ark LAYBY service
17.06.2018 - Introducing Layby at Oskar's Wooden Ark
Let us introduce a new way that makes it more comfortable to afford some of our wonderful toys. Spread the cost for Christmas, birthdays or other celebrations by reserving your items now as long as they are available and paying the balance off in weekly, fort-nightly or monthly rates whatever you prefer or whenever you can afford it over a maximum of 4 months. 20% of your order is due immediately and you must have paid your final balance within 4 months after the date of your order.
Here are the terms for LayBy at Oskar’s Wooden Ark:
1. Layby applies to all full-priced items listed on the website.
2. A non-refundable deposit of 20% is due immediately. The 20% deposit is per item and applies to any cancellation of a product. Returns from a LAYBY order will be considered as cancellations which will be subjected to the non-refundable deposit. Paying off a LAYBY and then ask for return will also be considered as cancellations which will be subjected to the non-refundable deposit. Please also have a look at our standard T&C, Return Policy, Shipping & Delivery Policy.
3. Use the code "LAYBY" during checkout which will reduce the cart total to a 20% deposit.
4. A PayPal invoice will then be created for you (please bare with us - this can take up to 3 days), which you will be able to access and pay in instalments. You can choose how much and how often you want to split the repayments. There is a minimum re-payment amount of $25 for each transaction due to the fees we encounter from PayPal.
5. The price at the time of your order is final. No further discounts may be applied. This includes any discount from our up-sell service.
6. Your balance is payable within 4 months of the date of your order. Once your order has been placed, any changes are not possible.
7. Payment must be made in full before items will be shipped. If your Layby order does include any MOOV Baby items your order will only go into production once the LAYBY is paid off. Please check our shipping details for current waiting time. Please contact us with your order number when your balance has been paid to let us know.
8. All goods will be dispatched when the invoice is paid in full. Partial dispatch is not available even if the partial order would qualify for free shipping. It is also not possible to make any changes to an existing LAYBY for example swapping items with other ones or removing items. If your Layby order does include any MOOV Baby items your order will only go into production once the LAYBY is paid off. Please check our shipping details for current waiting time.
9. Please note that Layby is only available for orders worth at least 250 AUD which will result in an instant payment of 50 AUD.
10. You can add to your existing Layby order by placing another order using the same code. The minimum order amount of 250 AUD applies, with the 20% deposit due at the time of placing the add on order. We will send you an updated PayPal Invoice. Please note, that the due date (4 months from the time the first order was placed) will not change.
11. To be able to offer this LAYBY service admin needs to be minimised. As a result it is the customers responsibility to pay off the outstanding amount in time before the due date. We won't send out any reminders after the due date has passed and the stock from your order will be put back into inventory after the due date has passed.
Oskar's Wooden Ark's LAYBY terms and conditions are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Any questions? Please contact us. We are here and happy to help.