Nanchen Doll - Little Red Riding Hood
The Nanchen Little Red Riding Hood Doll is not only gorgeous, huggable, and cuddly. She's also truly special - crafted to celebrate Nanchen Natur's 30th anniversary.
Little Red Riding Hood is everyone's favourite fable and bedtime story character, and she'll surely become the little one's favourite bedtime pal, too!
She's weighted so she can sit upright on her own. She dons luxurious, realistic strawberry blonde hair made of high-quality mohair fibres. To style it, you can simply use a doll's hairbrush.
She comes with the classic "Red Riding Hood" cloak, a hand-knitted green scarf, a red spotted dress and cloth shoes. All clothes and shoes are removable and interchangeable with other Nanchen Dress-up Dolls. The Little Red Riding Hood can also expand her wardrobe by getting garments from the Nanchen Dress-Up Doll Clothing Set.
All Nanchen dolls, teddies, soft toys, rattles and comforters are designed based on the Waldorf / Steiner pedagogy. Each toy is lovingly handcrafted using traditional European handiwork techniques, with only the finest materials that are completely safe for children.
- Safety & Usage
- Nanchen Natur
Made in: Germany
• 100% Organic, Hypoallergenic, Pure Sheep's Wool
• 100% Organic Jersey Cotton
• Mohair from Angora Goat Specialty Hair Fibres
Doll Garment Fabrics: 100% Organic Terrycloth, Pima or Nicki Cotton, or/and Plant-dyed Silk
Organic & Eco Credentials: Bioland-certified. Nanchen toys are handmade using raw materials that are sourced ethically, sustainably, and locally from German fields.
Size: L 38cm (approx.)
Recommended Age: 3+ years
WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts may pose a choking hazard.
Safety: Nanchen Natur Toys are meticulously handmade using premium materials that are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and completely safe for children. The wool has been certified by Bioland exceeding the European minimum requirements. Nearly all other materials are procured from controlled organic farming (kbA) and organic rearing (kbT), ensuring they remain free of any harmful substances. Most fabrics have been tested, certified and rated positively by OEKO-TEX. Conforms to EU (CE) Safety Standards.
• HANDWASH GENTLY IN COOL WATER USING WOOL DETERGENT
• WRAP THEN AIR DRY ON AN ABSORBENT TERRY COTTON TOWEL
PLEASE DO NOT:
• Rub, brush, spin, or wring
• Wash with hot or warm water
• Iron, machine wash or place in the dryer
NOTE: Nanchen toys are filled with rare virgin sheep's wool. These natural fibres shrink and become matted when temperatures are too hot or when detergent is too harsh.
- Nanchen Natur was founded by Nana and Peter Sendke back in 1983. For the past 30 years, Nanchen Dolls and Rattles have been crafted in a small workshop in Martinhagen, Schauenburg - a small village in the middle of Germany. All Nanchen toys are handmade with love by 15 artisans with precision and care, using only the best and safest organic materials. Learn more about Nanchen...
Shipping & Delivery
Dispatch in less than 24 hours
Free shipping in Australia for orders over $150
Express Shipping & Local Adelaide Pickup available
International shipping to NZ, USA, Canada, Singapore and South Korea (some products excluded)
Please note, Australian orders are shipped by default with Signature on Delivery. If safe to do so, Authority to Leave can be specified during checkout.