From Jennifer Multiplication Coins
The Multiplication Coins from Oskar's Wooden Ark with a 2.5cm diameter are little coins with a peg on the bottom for fitting them nicely into our Ten, Twenty, and Hundred Frames.
They offer even more learning and play with your number frames as your child places each into the dimples of the boards.
Some activity ideas can be:
- Each row shows the number as it skip counts up until a multiple of ten.
- You can use these coins to create the multiplication chart and then use it for practising multiplication and division. What is 3 times 5? Place one finger on the 3 at the top of the chart and five at the side. Then follow the row/column towards the middle of the board until your fingers meet and that's the answer!
- Reverse for division by starting with the larger number. What is 63 divided by 7? In the 7 columns, find the coin for 63 and which row is it on. That's your answer to 63 divided by 7!
- Remove certain numbers from the board and ask your child what's missing. Then they replace the coins to finish the board.
- Use a row of colours all on its own on the board along with wood or wool balls to show the multiples of each number.
Please note that the frames are not included in this listing. You can find our frames here:
- Wooden Walnut Ten Frame with Wooden Balls
- Wooden Walnut Twenty Frame with Wooden Balls
- Wooden Walnut Hundred Frame with Wool Balls
- Safety & Usage
- From Jennifer
Made in: United States
Contains: 100x Pegged Multiplication Coins, 1x Kraft Box
Dimensions: D 2.5cm (each piece)
Materials: Maple Wood, Ink
Recommended age: 3+ years
WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard due to small parts.
From Jennifer is an outstanding family run business that specialize in all natural and original handmade wooden toys. All items in the range From Jennifer give children something that is not only beautiful and fun but also educational and timeless. Learn more about From Jennifer...
Shipping & Delivery
Dispatch in less than 24 hours
Free shipping in Australia for orders over $150
Express Shipping & Local Adelaide Pickup available
International shipping to NZ, USA, Canada, Singapore and South Korea (some products excluded)
Please note, Australian orders are shipped by default with Signature on Delivery. If safe to do so, Authority to Leave can be specified during checkout.