Grimm's Doll Ida
Grimm's Dolls from Oskar's Wooden Ark are made using traditional European hand-work techniques.
- The dolls' loving faces are painted by hand, giving each doll a unique expression.
- The arms and legs have sewn-in wire making the dolls poseable.
- Each doll is made of only the finest materials for superior durability and longevity.
- Safety & Usage
Made in: Germany
Includes: 1x Small Doll
• Cotton fabrics that are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
• Soft polyester wool filling
• Internal wire framing
Dimensions: H 13cm (approx.)
Recommended Age: 3+ years
WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard due to small parts.
Safety: Grimm's wooden toys are meticulously handmade using premium materials that are toxic-free and completely safe for children. Conforms to European (EN 71) and American (CPSIA/ASTM 963) Toy Safety Standards. ISO Certified (9001:2015).
Care Instructions: PLEASE HANDWASH GENTLY WITH MILD SOAP. Please wash the doll's face carefully. The colours on the face are water-resistant, but if not washed gently, the fabric can be stretched out and the doll's features can fade.
- Grimm’s Spiel & Holz Design is a family-owned business from the Swabian Alps in Germany. Developing and manufacturing wooden toys since 1978, Grimm's intent is to design toys, whose simple design, together with beautiful colouring are suited for all ages. Products with an optimal balance of innovation and minimal design inspires creativity and open-ended play - products that grow with your children and that are played with over and over again. Learn more about Grimm's...
Shipping & Delivery
Dispatch in less than 24 hours
Free shipping in Australia for orders over $150
Express Shipping & Local Adelaide Pickup available
International shipping to NZ, USA, Canada, Singapore and South Korea (some products excluded)
Please note, Australian orders are shipped by default with Signature on Delivery. If safe to do so, Authority to Leave can be specified during checkout.