Wobbel Board Original Painted
or make 4 interest-free payments of $67.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Wobbel stimulates balance and strength during play and use. In a playful way, but very efficiently, it supports physical awareness and balance. In our own experience the Wobbel works like a magnet on children. It is a toy that doesn’t need to be put away after playing with it. It looks great in every living room. It is designed for indoor use, but can also be used outside with sufficient care.
Always let children play under adult supervision and let them get used to the Wobbel. Help them when needed and make clear what can and can't be done with it. Beware of fingers and toes at the edges. Teach your child from the first time to never hold the edges. Provide at least two meters of free space (also to other children) around the Wobbel and place it on a flat, horizontal surface. Make sure they don't wear socks or smooth shoes, otherwise they might slip and they could fall. Barefoot or non-slip shoes prevent slipping. Wobbel is designed for indoor play. It may be used outdoors but this will increase wear and tear to the board and the felt base.
Some interesting Wobbel facts
- Suitable for children and adults of all ages from 0+
- Made in Belgium, CE certified and safety tested to European and Australian standards.
- Several Layers of quality European FSC beech wood are pressed under high pressure to form the curve and take weight up to 200 kg.
- Eko felt base is made from wool and water based paints in Italy. It is completely natural and free from synthetic chemicals.
- Finished with water-based translucent lacquer.
- ca. 88 cm length
- ca. 95 cm length along the curve
- ca. 30 cm width
- ca. 21 cm height
- ca. 1.8 cm thick
- ca. 4.5 kilos heavy