MOOV Baby Pikler Play Cube
24.07.2020 - MOOV Baby dispatch update -
The current dispatch time is 15 working days, please note this excludes public holidays and weekends.
Please see additional INFOS (click) for more information.
The MOOV Baby Pikler Play Cubes from Oskar's Wooden Ark are designed for the 6-months to 5 year age bracket. Their extra large size keeps even the biggest explorers engaged. Crawlers and explorers will love crawling through and around them, and the more adventurous tots can climb up and over.
MOOV Baby has designed some additional sensory and imaginative play sides for your little one to enjoy posting, peek-a-boo, cubby making and toy house role-play. The possibilities are all there for your little explorer to discover.
Choose between the following designs:
- Peek-and-hide: 1 open side + 2 circle sides + 1 dowel bar + 1 side 9 small circle cut outs - 1 closed side
- Little Rabbit: 1 open side + 3 circle sides + 1 dowel bar + 1 side 9 small circle cut outs
- Catch me if you can: 2 open sides + 2 circle sides + 2 dowel bar sides
- Peek-a-boo: 3 circle sides + 1 side 9 small circle cut outs + 1 open side, 1 closed side
- Bear hunt: 1 closed side + 1 open side + 2 circle sides + 2 dowel bar sides
- Can't stop, won't stop: 1 closed side + 2 open sides + 2 circle sides + 1 dowel side
Made from hardwearing ply, with Australian hoop pine dowel rungs.
Our Pikler-inspired play equipment poses a challenge for babies, toddlers and older children and lets your child discover what its body is capable of. Children love to explore and exploring on their own terms. Read our blog post "The Pikler Approach" for more information about the benefits of our MOOV Baby climbing range and Dr Emmi Pikler's theories of early childhood development.
- 60 cm cube
- Cube is shipped flat packed for self-assembly
6 months - 5 years+
From the age your little ones can sit up (6 months and above) there are opportunities for them to enjoy the toys. Babies can climb before they can walk. We advise you use your discretion and knowledge of your children's abilities to provide them space and opportunity to explore safely under supervision. We are yet to meet a kid under the age of 12 who doesn't want to climb but we recommend up to the age of 5 years to make sure they can get maximum fun. The best thing about it is that they challenge themselves more as they get older. There is always a new way to use them. Which means you get years of value.
Please note that this item is not shipped directly from Oskar's Wooden Ark and therefore sadly can't qualify for free shipping or in combination with other products. A flat rate of 25 AUD shipping cost will automatically be charged during checkout. Please note that orders can take 5-10 working days to be dispatched. Thereafter, delivery time is dependent on your location for delivery. We are only able to use a courier to deliver due to the large size of the items so cannot guarantee delivery times. Also due to the large size of the items we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes or Parcel lockers. All items are shipped flat packed for self-assembly. Please also have a look at our shipping policy for more detailed information.
- All materials are natural, and sourced from Australian sustainable forests. The timber may differ in color depending on species and location of the forests. We trust you will embrace the uniqueness of our gorgeous Australian timber.
- Climbing equipment should always be placed on a soft but sturdy play surface, never concrete or hard ground.
- Never leave your children unsupervised.
- We suggest letting them explore freely, but always be within a safe distance to assist if required.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Equipment should be kept dry and protected from the elements.
MOOV Baby began in 2017 and it's range consists of beautifully constructed timber climbing triangles and play equipment specifically designed to nurture gross motor skills in children. MOOV Baby is an entirely Australian business who make quality timber products from all Australian native hardwoods. All products are 100% made in northern NSW by skilled carpenters at the local production facility.
Early Childhood Education based upon the Emmi Pikler approach
The origins of the Pikler triangle climbing frame come from Emmi Pikler, a Hungarian Paediatrician who pioneered theories on child development between the 1930 and 40s. She believed it was important to offer children the opportunities to move naturally according to their inherent ability.