At Oskar's Wooden Ark we offer different payment options for your convenience:
We accept all major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, American Express. As well as PayPal Express Checkout, ApplePay, GooglePay, and Afterpay.
With AfterPay there are no fees or charges for you as our customer and the option allows you to purchase your order and have it delivered immediately while you pay it off over fortnightly instalments.
How does AfterPay work?
Afterpay is fully integrated with Oskar's Wooden Ark online checkout. All you need to do is choose Afterpay as your payment option when you’re ready to buy. Afterpay splits your payments over four equal instalments due every fortnight. Nominate the card you want to use and automatic payments are scheduled for you. For complete information about how the Afterpay service works, please visit www.afterpay.com.au
LAYBY, as an Oskar's Wooden Ark Service
LAYBY is a way to help budget, making it more comfortable and accessible to afford some of our wonderful toys, while you plan ahead for Christmas, birthdays or other celebrations.
Reserve your items now (as long as they are available), and spread the cost over a number of instalments. 20% of your order is due immediately as a deposit, with the remainder due within 4 months of the date of your order. Once fully paid, your items will be sent to you.
How it works:
Simply add your items to your cart (minimum order value of 250 AUD) and enter the code LAYBY in the discount code field. The initial payment due will be 20% of the order total. Upon payment, this initial deposit amount is NON-REFUNDABLE.
An invoice will then be created for you, reflecting the balance owed. This balance must be paid off in instalments via our payment gateway, over a maximum of 4 months. You get to choose when you pay the balance off, making weekly, fort-nightly or monthly payments to suit your budget. Basically whatever you prefer and whenever you can afford it over a maximum of 4 months.
Please note that LAYBY is not a discount - it is a method to help you spread your payments over a maximum of four months. The full, original order amount will need to be paid before you receive your purchase.
Placing your order, with payment of the deposit, confirms acceptance of our full Oskar's Wooden Ark LAYBY Terms and Conditions - please see below.
Terms and Conditions for LAYBY at Oskar’s Wooden Ark:
1. LAYBY applies to all items listed on the Oskar's Wooden Ark website excluding our Sarah's Silks Playsilk in the Mail Subscription.
2. A non-refundable deposit of 20% is due immediately. The 20% deposit is per item and applies to any cancellation of a product. Returns from a LAYBY order will be considered as cancellations which will be subjected to the non-refundable deposit. Paying off a LAYBY and then asking for a return will also be considered as cancellations and subjected to the non-refundable deposit. Please also have a look at our standard T&Cs, Return Policy, Shipping & Delivery Policy.
3. Using the code "LAYBY" during checkout will reduce the cart total to a 20% deposit.
4. Once the deposit has been paid, an invoice will be created for you (this can take up to 3 days) with a link to pay off your balance in instalments via our Payment Gateway. You can choose how much and how often you want to split the repayments. To help manage the administration of your LAYBY we do ask for repayments to be a minimum of $25
5. The price at the time of your order is final. No further discounts or codes may be applied. This includes any discount from our up-sell service.
6. Your balance is payable within 4 months of the date of your order. Once your order has been placed, no changes are possible.
7. Payment must be made in full before items will be shipped. Please check our shipping details for current waiting time and allow plenty of time for delivery during busy times, including our Christmas season. Please contact us with your order number when your balance has been paid to let us know.
8. All goods will be dispatched when the invoice is paid in full and you have contacted us to advise us that your final payment has been made. Partial dispatch is not available even if the partial order would qualify for free shipping. It is also not possible to make any changes to an existing LAYBY, for example swapping items with other ones or removing items.
9. Please note that LAYBY is only available for orders worth at least 250 AUD.
10. We no longer combine LAYBY orders in any form. If you wish to add items to your LAYBY, you will need to place a new order using the LAYBY code. This will be treated as a separate LAYBY order with a new due date. The minimum order amount of 250 AUD will apply, along with the other terms and conditions governing our LAYBY service. If you wish to receive delivery of multiple LAYBY orders at the same time, it is your responsibility to manage repayments accordingly.
11. To be able to offer this LAYBY service, admin needs to be minimised. It is the customer's responsibility to pay off the outstanding amount before the due date. We are not obligated to send out any reminders before or after the due date, and if payment is not received in full before the due date, stock from your order will be put back into inventory and any deposit will be deemed forfeited.
Oskar's Wooden Ark's LAYBY terms and conditions are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
We hope this answers all your LAYBY questions, but if you do have any, please contact us. We are here and always happy to help.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I ensure that I receive my items in time for Christmas?
While we cannot accurately estimate delivery times for the busy Christmas season, we recommend a LAYBY payment deadline of early December to ensure pre-Christmas delivery. Please remember to contact us with your order number when your balance has been paid to let us know.
Can I put SALE items on LAYBY?
Yes. Already discounted items in our Sale and Clearance section can be added to your LAYBY order.
Can I combine another Promotion or Discount Code with my LAYBY?
Under some circumstances LAYBY may be able to be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts offered. If your order already has another discount applied, you may find the LAYBY code cannot be combined. Please be in touch with our Customer Service Team if you are unsure. Once your order has been placed and deposit paid, no further discounts or codes may be applied. This includes any discount from our up-sell service.