Please note Moov Baby orders are now closed for 2020. All orders received from 7 Dec to be dispatched in Mid-Jan 2021.
7th December Update
- Orders for 2020 are now closed. The Moov Baby workshop will be closed for a much needed break from the 18th of December until the 11th of January.
- Moov Baby will be able to take a limited number of orders over the Christmas/NY break for dispatch when we reopen from the 11th January. Any orders received between now and then will be dispatched from the 12th of January and dispatched in order of placement
CHRISTMAS SHIPPING DETAILS
Christmas Courier Delivery:
- WA, NT & all remote or regional areas (except those noted below): Order by Midnight 15th of November (Dispatch by 2nd December)
- Adelaide, Devonport, Launceston, Hobart: Order by Midnight 22nd November (Dispatch by 15th December)
- Melbourne, Canberra and Metro NSW & QLD (excluding Brisbane & Sydney): Order by 26th of November (Dispatch by 17th December)
- Brisbane, Sydney & Northern NSW: Order by 29th of November (Dispatch by 18th December)
The above dates will give you the best possible chance of receiving your order pre-Christmas, based on current advice from couriers. However, given the increase in online orders and occasional delays we’ve seen this year there can be unforeseen delays.
For this reason we are now only dispatching by the area based cut-off dates (not by date of order/time frame). We’ll be producing and shipping orders right up until just before Christmas, so if you miss these dates, we may still be able to dispatch but aren’t able to provide any indication of likely delivery. However please be aware, we may have to limit orders if we reach capacity for any of the above dispatch dates. It is currently likely that no orders will be taken after the 29th of November for delivery in 2020. This may be subject to change.
Some other things to note:
- There are no rush delivery services available.
- We are not able to alter or add items to orders placed so please choose carefully.
- Please see our FAQs on exchanges or cancellations.
- A reminder that we are a small family business. Our beautiful, hand-finished products are all made in the Northern Rivers NSW. We understand our time frames may seem long, but they’re in place to ensure we can effectively manage orders received, and look after the well-being of our team.
Need more detail? here is the nitty gritty (in bullet point form for your reading convenience):
- Orders are now only being dispatched for Christmas courier cut-off dates.
- Orders may be cut off in advance of the dates advised if our capacity is reached.
- We will be closing over the Christmas period, so please plan early for any January Birthdays. Dates TBC.
- Orders placed after these dates may still be delivered in time for Christmas but we are not able to provide any estimates of the delivery time frame as they are dependent on couriers.
- Couriers work incredibly hard, and have all year while we have all relied on online deliveries. While we are aware couriers sometimes don’t live up to our expectations and there can be lost and delayed parcels we ask for your patience and understanding. We do our utmost to assist with addressing any issues that occur during delivery but also rely on the courier company’s processes and systems to rectify any issues. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are facing issues, but also please do utilise the couriers tracking functions as quickly as possible to ensure faster resolution of issues.
- In the instance a parcel is not delivered or there is a delivery dispute by a customer the courier will undertake a series of checks to address it. Only once these checks have been undertaken can we take any further action.
- We do not offer refunds on items that are showing our courier service is able to evidence as ‘delivered’.
- If a parcel is deemed lost we can either refund or replace the item (subject to availability).
- Please check your parcels as soon as it is received. We take the utmost care in packing your order, however if you need assistance with your order we will only be able to do so with sufficient warning before Christmas.
- Please double check your address is correct and correctly entered. We do not deliver to PO Boxes, orders with PO Boxes listed may be delayed while we seek a delivery address.
- Unless requested we do not provide Authority to Leave (unless this is overridden by Couriers due to COVID). Please check your tracking and if for some reason your delivery is missed, you are responsible for rearranging delivery or collection with the courier or from a parcel pickup location. We appreciate sometimes knocks on the door aren’t heard (we all have to use the toilet at some point!) but we aren’t able to verify whether a courier has visited. We will do our utmost to support timely and pleasant delivery!