We wrote this Gift Guide, because we get asked questions very often like:
- What's the perfect gift for little 2 and miss 3?
- We haven't bought any wooden toys yet, with what should we start?
- My friend has invited me to her Baby Shower, what else can i bring than nappies?
- We don't have any own children and are struggling to find the right present for our 2 and 5 year old nephews. What would you recommend?
- We just started our Grimm's collection with a rainbow, what would be a good fit?
- Our daughter is invited to a birthday party, what gift should we bring for a boy/girl of the same age?
As you can see, the occasion plays absolutely no role. Do you have a celebration coming up in which you want to bring a meaningful gift? We want to assist you in the best way in finding something beautiful to make somebody happy out there.
If you're interested in more details about why we recommend these items and how they can be used, please check the product descriptions for more information.
Please don't get this wrong: There is not such a thing as THE only products for each age category. We just thought that it could be helpful for one or the other to filter the large existing selection you can choose of. Please also note that some items we recommend could also be perfect for children from another age category because every child is developing different.
If the products from our gift guide are sold out temporary we recommend browsing through our category sorted by age where you will also find a greater selection for:
Babies & Infants (0-12 months)
Toddler (12-36 months)
PreSchool (3-6 years)
Primary (6-12 years)