Bring some light to Halloween night by making your own lantern, inspired by the elements of nature!
YOU WILL NEED:
Elements of nature (flowers & leaves), hot glue, an iron, baking paper, some cardboard, Waxed Kite Paper + a candle to test your final product!
WHAT TO DO:
- Arrange your flowers and leaves on top of the kite paper
- Place small bits of solid hot glue over the kite paper
- Place second piece of kite paper over the top so your nature elements are sandwiched, before placing a layer of baking paper over the top
- Ensure a trusted adult uses the iron over the top to melt the glue and to stick the two layers of kite paper together, ensuring the nature elements are secured
- Use cardboard to create the frame of your lantern and assemble into the desired shape (eg. rectangles)
- Light a candle and admire your work of art!